Webroot download already purchased- Already purchased the Webroot want to download it. Just follow the instructions of this article to complete Webroot download if already purchased.
Want to do Webroot download already purchased where is my Webroot keycode?
If you already purchased Webroot and want to download it then you will need a keycode. A keycode is 20 characters alphanumeric string that is unique for every Webroot license. Now where you will find the Webroot keycode? Finding the Webroot keycode completely depends on your purchase. If you have a Webroot retail card then that means that you got your Webroot from an offline store and in this case you have a Webroot keycode on the back of your retail card. There is a place on the back of your Webroot retail card which you need to peel gently.
Now if you purchased your Webroot online then you will get the keycode on the store itself or you will get that keycode in your that email inbox which is registered with that store.
How to complete Webroot download already purchased?
So you already purchased Webroot, then now the time to start Webroot download. We already know our Webroot key code now, so we can start with the installation steps. Installation steps for Webroot download already purchased are given below-
- Open an internet browser or simply a web browser in your computers like internet explorer, opera or safari.
- Now type a URL which www.webroot.com/safe on the URL box where you suppose to enter any website and now hit enter.
- By doing this you will open a web page where on the right side you will find 2 small boxes. This page is going to redeem your Webroot keycode.
- Enter your email and keycode and hit submit. Now it will download an exe file for your Webroot subscription.
Now just run this exe file. Now two things are done your Webroot keycode is redeemed and you are done with the download.
Some last steps to complete the Webroot download already purchased
- Now when the program is ready to run then just double click on that exe file or run it.
- When you will run that exe file your system will give you a prompt to allow Webroot to install. Here just click on “yes” or “continue”.
- Again a box will open in front of you and asking for your keycode again. Your keycode is already redeemed and you just need to enter it here to put your license on your computer.
- After putting the keycode click on activate and put your Email when the setup wizard is asking in the very next step. And you are done with the Webroot installation.
Webroot download already purchased- Precautions
Now moving to the necessary precautions. Now in case you have a retail card then you have a keycode on the back of Webroot card. Here you need to peel the back of the card where the keycode is situated. The most noteworthy part comes here and that is you need to peel it very gently so you don’t lose any of the keycode string during the peel. Keycode is a unique thing and cannot be recovered when lose.
The second important thing in downloading purchased webroot
to install Webroot with keycode or any other antivirus with its activation code. We need to have a look at our system. In case Our system has an already installed security inside it. Then we need to uninstall it even it is expired. As any computer security uses the same resource so they may conflict with each other and that may result in an unsuccessful install.
Now a user thinks that it has a new computer then he can’t have an antivirus. But I want to let you know that a lot of new computers come with a free trial of antivirus with it. These preinstalled antivirus needed to be removed first.
Important after removing any antivirus
If you just removed an antivirus from your computer you must restart your system once before doing anything else. As when you remove the antivirus from the computer. The system needs a restart to completely remove an antivirus.
@24/7 support for Webroot download already purchased
This is a 24/7 online article with online chat support. So if you want any support or help to install webroot with keycode then you are at the right place. Additionally, you can check our other articles for Webroot installation.