to install webroot with key code a user needs to follow the down below manual steps. These steps are simple and in case you face any problem check the precaution section of this article. Before starting with the installing, we need to make sure that we have a proper Webroot keycode.
What is Webroot’s key code?
Where to find Webroot key code?
A Webroot keycode is 20 characters of an alphanumeric string. Webroot keycode is on the back of your Webroot retail card in case of offline store purchases. And in case you bought your Webroot online then you will find your Webroot keycode on the online store itself or on your email inbox associated with that store.
How to install Webroot with key code?
Now moving to the thing where we started “how to install Webroot with a keycode. To do so follow the stepwise instructions given below-
- Open an internet browser or simply a web browser in your computers like internet explorer, opera or safari.
- Now type a URL which www.webroot.com/safe on the URL box where you suppose to enter any website and now hit enter.
- By doing this you will open a web page where on the right side you will find 2 small boxes. This page is going to redeem your Webroot keycode.
- Enter your email and keycode and hit submit. Now it will download an exe file for your Webroot subscription.
Now just run this exe file. Now two things are done your Webroot keycode is redeemed and you are done with the download.
Final steps to complete the installation of Webroot keycode
- Now when the program is ready to run then just double click on that exe file or run it.
- When you will run that exe file your system will give you a prompt to allow Webroot to install. Here just click on “yes” or “continue”.
- Again a box will open in front of you and asking for your keycode again. Your keycode is already redeemed and you just need to enter it here to put your license on your computer.
- After putting the keycode click on activate and put your Email when the setup wizard is asking in the very next step. And you are done with the Webroot installation.
install webroot with key code- Precautions
Now moving to the necessary precautions. Now in case you have a retail card then you have a keycode on the back of Webroot card. Here you need to peel the back of the card where the keycode is situated. The most noteworthy part comes here and that is you need to peel it very gently so you don’t lose any of the keycode string during the peel. Keycode is a unique thing and cannot be recovered when lose.
The second important thing in installing webroot keycode
to install Webroot with keycode or any other antivirus with its activation code. We need to have a look at our system. In case Our system has an already installed security inside it. Then we need to uninstall it even it is expired. As any computer security uses the same resource so they may conflict with each other and that may result in an unsuccessful install.
Now a user thinks that it has a new computer then he can’t have an antivirus. But I want to let you know that a lot of new computers come with a free trial of antivirus with it. These preinstalled antivirus needed to be removed first.
Important after removing any antivirus
If you just removed an antivirus from your computer you must restart your system once before doing anything else. As when you remove the antivirus from the computer. The system needs a restart to completely remove an antivirus.
@24/7 install Webroot with key code
Reach this page at any time in the day or night. We are always here to help you. To start installing your Webroot right away from here. There are some certain steps to do that are already described in the article. If you got it from Bestbuy still these instructions will work. Although you can read the article ” webroot download with key code best buy” to get any kind of specific information about your Bestbuy Webroot.
Windows 10 – install webroot with key code
for windows 10 or windows and even for all the windows version Webroot install procedure is the same either with www.webroot.com/safe or by creating a Webroot account. In case you already have a Webroot account then you can log in to your Webroot account and redeem keycode inside the account. There is one more way to activate a Webroot keycode on windows 10 and all other operating systems. This thing will work only if you already have a Webroot on your system. To do that just open your Webroot icon and have a look on the right side where you will find a gear icon in front of my account. Just click to that gear icon another layout will open and it will show you your current keycode and you just need to change it from here.