You want to download Webroot with Keycode purchased from Best Buy, and troubled how to do that? Want to install Webroot already purchased from Best Buy and do not know where to put Webroot Keycode? Want to know from where download Webroot purchased from Best Buy? And How to do you install Webroot?
Most of the peoples conscious about Viruses and other Malicious things which may harm your computer and may breach your privacy & security of a computer. Many of them use Webroot to protect their computers against these Viruses and Malicious Files/Software. You can also install Webroot on your computer to protect your computer. You can buy Webroot from various online or offline stores. And You may purchase Webroot from Best Buy and install it on your computer after downloading it with Keycode.
How to download Webroot already purchased from Best Buy:
To protect your computer against viruses and many more malicious things. The Webroot is a generous choice for your PC protection. If you buy your Webroot from Best Buy, you can easily download and install your Webroot with a valid Keycode. apart from that, there are some requirements for the Webroot, which need to fulfill by your computer.
Essential requirements to install Webroot purchased from Best Buy:
If you buy your Webroot from Best Buy or anywhere else your computer must be compatible with the latest version update of Webroot. If you brought a new computer from Best Buy and also purchased Webroot for your computer protection, Must asks “Is my computer is compatible with Webroot, It fulfills all the requirements essential for the best performance of Webroot.” from the Best Buy reseller. Because if your computer does not fulfill all or some requirements which are necessary for Webroot, it will not work effectively on your computer.
Minimum system requirements to install Webroot on your computer purchased from Best Buy:
There are the minimum requirements of your computer for maximum protection against the Viruses with the help of Webroot.
Windows operating system:
Webroot purchased from Best Buy can be installed on a computer with one of the following operating systems:
Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
Windows 8 and 8.1 32-bit and 64-bit
And Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions)
Windows Vista® 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32-bit and 64-bit (all Editions)
Intel Pentium®/Celeron® family, or AMD® K6™/Athlon®/AMD Duron™ family, or other compatible processors
RAM: 128 MB RAM (minimum)
2 GB RAM recommended (minimum)
Hard Disk Space: 15 MB
Internet Connectivity: Internet access is required.
Internet Explorer® 9.0 and higher (32-bit and 64-bit)
Mozilla Firefox® (32-bit and 64-bit) – current and most recent versions
Google Chrome® (32-bit and 64-bit) – current and most recent versions
Precautions before installing Webroot on your new computer:
Before installing and activating the Webroot Subscription already purchased from Best Buy, please keep these precautions in your mind.
Fulfill minimum system requirements for the new computer:
If your new computer is compatible or not fulfill all requirements, you may not able to use Webroot or some of its features.
Have a valid keycode to install the Webroot on a new computer:
- If you do not have a valid keycode or activation code. If don’t have a valid keycode, you are not able to activate your Webroot subscription purchased from Best Buy. And If you want to purchase the Webroot subscription from Best Buy you can buy it from https://www.bestbuy.com/site/shop/webroot-security-software.
- A valid keycode is mandatory to install & activate Webroot after downloading it. The keycode is a unique combination of 20 alpha-numeric characters. Its look like XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX.
- You will get your Keycode for your Webroot, on your retail card or activation card if you purchased it from a Best Buy retail (offline) store. Or it will be mentioned in your order confirmation email, which you get after completing the payment successfully if you purchased your Webroot online from Best Buy.
Check for already installed any other antivirus program on your Computer:
Some times we brought a new computer, there may be any other antivirus program is installed on your new computer. If there is any, remove or uninstall it first before installing Webroot purchased from Best Buy. Because these both (Webroot and the other one) are antivirus programs, they may create conflict with each other. For this reason, we may able to use only one at a time on your computer.
Download and install Webroot purchased from Best Buy:
Before going further please make sure you read carefully about the Minimum System Requirement to Install the Webroot purchased from Best Buy, and Precautions before installing Webroot already brought from Best Buy. If you fulfill the requirements and keeping the precautions then you are ready to install Webroot with a valid Keycode after downloading it.
Download Webroot already purchased from Best Buy:
- You can download your Webroot in two easy ways. First, you can validate your Webroot Keycode and download it if you buy it from Best Buy. The second way is to download the WSA installer directly which downloaded and you can activate your activation further if you buy it from anywhere else.
- If you buy your Webroot from Best Buy, then visit http://webroot.com/safe to validate your keycode and download Webroot on the new computer. Here you need to enter a valid email address or email address used to create Webroot account if you already have a Webroot account.
- If you have purchased your Webroot from anywhere else other than Best Buy, you can also download Webroot WSA installer directly from https://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/wsa-installer-download and activate it further with the help of a valid Webroot Keycode.
Install Webroot with Keycode purchased from Best Buy:
- Once you downloaded the Webroot installer or WSA installer on your computer you can easily install it. You can install Webroot on your computer by opening or running the installer (.exe file) by double-clicking it. Usually, installer saved on the Download Folder of your computer, you can find Webroot Installer here.
- After opening or running the WSA installer or Best Buy Webroot installer, the installation is begun and a new Webroot user interface window will open. First of all, it starts checking the latest version of Webroot SecureAnywhere then starts the installation. With the help of the Webroot user interface, you can continue the installation without any hassle.
- Just follow the instructions to install Webroot with Keycode purchased from Best Buy from the Webroot user interface in order to finish the installation. Provide a valid Keycode which got from Best Buy when you purchased it and a valid Email Id when it asks for and Finish the installation.